International Conference and Exhibition
BLACK AND CASPIAN FREIGHT FORUM
CORRIDORS, CARGOS, INFRASTRUCTURE
21 September 2022
About the Forum
About Black and Caspian Freight Forum
Today, geopolitical conditions and the sanctions in the region are forcing logistics companies and cargo owners to make active use of the transport corridors that pass through the territories of the Black and the Caspian Sea countries.
This dynamic facilitates the development of new services, routes, and infrastructure.
In addition, it stimulates the acceleration of inter-state agreements for the simplification and digitization of international transport documents circulation, transport corridors and routes, customs clearance and trade, creation and improvement of the Single Window mechanism.
All the issues mentioned earlier and more critical market updates, trends, and practical cases, You will have an opportunity to discuss with the company of Black and Caspian Seas logistics industry professionals from different segments during the Forum.
Additionally to the conference, there will also be an exhibition area and individual meeting rooms for one-to-one negotiations, which will make your participation more effective.
Within the framework of the program is planned a technical field trip to the shipyard in the Tuzla area.
Simultaneous translation En-Ru-En will be provided throughout the Forum.
Who Should Attend?
- International Producers, Traders, End-users: coal, coke, fertilizers, grain, crude oil, steel, metallurgical raw materials and finished steel products, construction materials, etc.
- Sea Shipping Companies: Owners / Operators / Agents / Brokers
- Railways and railway operators
- Container lines
- Integrated logistics providers
- Ports & Terminals
- Stevedoring companies
- Exporters, Importers
- Port handling equipment providers
- Consultants involved in the monitoring of sea-borne trade
- Financial Institutions: Investment Banks / Infrastructure Funds
- Associations and governmental organizations
- Impact of the current situation in Ukraine on changes in international transport routes.
- Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (Middle Corridor) development possibilities.
- Transit through Kazakhstan as a vital link in the transport route.
- Azerbaijan and Georgia potential as transit platforms for international transport corridors.
- Development of transport logistics infrastructure of Turkey.
- Export prospects for grain and oilseed crops from Kazakhstan and Ukraine in today’s world.
- Prospects of navigation in the Black Sea.
- Containerization like a factor of cargo flow growth.
- Seaports and terminal development. Adaptation of facilities to new cargos.
- Shipbuilding industry in the region: present situation and development forecast.
Henk van Dieren
Chief Operating Officer
Senior International Sales leader
Business Development Manager
Contracts & Planning Manager
Founder & Managing director
Elite World Asia Hotel 5*
Istanbul, Turkey, İnönü Caddesi No: 22, Küçükyalı-Maltepe
+90 216 458 90 00
Could not attend the event – you can obtain conference materials and be in the latest trends in regional logistics!
- Presentations in PDF and PPT formats.
- Audio recordings of the speakers’ presentations.
- List of participants with contact details.